Student Activity Division is responsible for club management, freshman orientation, service learning, volunteer service, global activity (held for student) and sustainability campus. We dedicate to assisting student clubs to deal with administrative affairs, and devotes to establishing high quality extracurricular environment for students.
CORE VALUES: H-A-P-P-Y
(1) Encourage students to attend public affairs and enhance student ability to deal with public affairs.
(2) Establish a high quality extracurricular environment to strengthen student’s soft skills.
(3) Foster the character in moral and performance.
(4) Develop the student’s global perspective.
(5) Establish an eco-friendly campus and promote environmental protection value to our student.